A happier, healthier & more radiant you.
Balance your mind & body at Kanti Yoga Adelaide
Kanti Yoga Studio in Adelaide offers a wide variety of classes for all levels in our studio or online.
Wide Variety of Yoga Classes
We teach various styles of Yoga, including Hatha, Vinyasa and Yin, we have classes for all levels of experience.
Online Yoga Classes
Can’t make it to our studio? No worries, we have over 200 Kanti Yoga classes available on-demand.
30-day Unlimited Trial $59
Start or continue your yoga journey today at Kanti Yoga
Over 200 Kanti Yoga classes available on-demand
We have Hatha, Vinyasa, Sun Series, Hatha & meditation, Yin, Yin/Yang and Restorative classes all ready and waiting for you, taught by Naomi, Claire, Laura, Yaisa and Ambika.
You can purchase a 1 day pass for $5 or a 7 day pass for $15, this will give you unlimited access to all our on-demand classes.
Join the Kanti Yoga Community Today
250-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
- facilitated by yoga here & there
- hosted by Kanti Yoga
- 3rd February – 24th May 2024
This part-time foundational & multistyle 250-hour yoga teacher training spreads over a period of four months, culminating in a retreat week on the gorgeous Fleurieu Peninsula. During this course, you learn about different yoga styles, the physical and philosophical aspects of the various types and how to deliver each in your own way.
What makes our course unique?
– the trainers are physically present, no endless hours of self-study or pre-recorded videos. We are there for you, to answer your questions on the spot and give you direct feedback on your asana practice and your teaching skills.
– we facilitate different types of learning: lots of interactive workshops for our kinesthetic and visual learners, manuals, books and presentations for those who prefer to read and plenty of discussion time for those who need to hear it.
– the groups are small; each student gets to develop their own voice in their own way, your vibe won’t drown in a large anonymous group as we give individual attention to each and every one of our participants.
– we go on an amazing retreat! Ok, it’s not really a holiday but you get to leave behind your daily chores and bask in yoga for a whole week.
The topics we cover in our course
– hatha, ashtanga, vinyasa & other asana styles
– anatomy of the human body and how it applies to yoga poses
– history and philosophy of yoga and various lineages and traditions
– pranayama & meditation
– teaching, sequencing and preparing safe classes
– cueing, alignment, modifying and propping
– hours of teaching practice on real people
– business aspects of yoga, yogic lifestyle & ayurveda
– & much more
Who is this course for?
– Not interested in teaching? This course is very suitable for students of yoga who wish to learn about the intention behind the warriors, the downward facing dogs and why you feel so good after a yoga practice. It helps to have an established practice but it’s certainly not a must.
– Keen to teach? You are able to do that straightaway. We help you find your own strengths as a teacher and prepare you for many of the challenges you may face as you step on the teaching mat.
Connect, Rest, Restore. Yoga & Walking Retreat.
Introducing “CONNECT ~ REST ~ RESTORE” – Your Ultimate Yoga and Walking Retreat in the Tranquil Adelaide Hills this Autumn!
A mid-week escape – Join us Tuesday May 14th. – Friday May 17th for an unforgettable experience that promises to nurture your mind, body, and soul among the beauty of the Adelaide Hills.
Your retreat hosts are Naomi, who will guide you through daily Yoga and meditation classes, and Kathy, who will lead our specially curated walks through the stunning Adelaide Hills.
We will be staying at the beautiful Ukaria Twin Peaks House and Cottage. This luxurious retreat centre boasts lovely and spacious bedrooms and plentiful indoor and outdoor shared spaces, designed to provide you with total comfort and relaxation.
We’ll enjoy delicious vegetarian meals, we prioritise local, fresh ingredients to ensure every meal is a celebration of flavours that nourish you in every way.
Expect to rest, relax and rejuvenate your mind, body and soul, while knowing you can choose to do as little or as much as you like.
You can begin your day with morning Yoga and meditation, overlooking the stunning scenery of the Adelaide Hills.
A delicious breakfast will set you up for a guided walk where you’ll connect with nature, breathe in the crisp, clean air, and revel in the beauty of the Autumn colours
Our walks will be suitable for all, we will take our time, soaking in our surrounds. These walks offer both physical activity and a meditative experience.
Beyond yoga and walking, our retreat includes a variety of enriching experiences to help you connect with your inner self. We’ll be offering mindful activities and a beautiful Sound bath meditation with Heather Frahn.
Following dinner, our evenings will consist of Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga, meditation, and relaxed conversations.
Remember, you can do as much or as little as you like. There will be plenty of time to find a quiet spot to relax, read a good book, take a gentle stroll around the property, whatever you need.
This retreat is more than a getaway; it’s an opportunity to reconnect with yourself, find inner peace, and restore your spirit.
Book now and get ready to relax, enjoy nature, and feel amazing.
*Morning Yoga and meditation classes
*Evening Yin Yoga/Restorative Yoga/Guided Meditation
*Nature walks with an experienced guide
*Sound bath meditation
*Mindful Mandala Workshop
*3 nights accommodation at the beautiful Ukaria Twin Peaks House and Cottage
*All breakfasts, lunches and dinners, snacks, non-alcoholic drinks, tea and coffee.
**Guests will need to find their own way to and from the venue.
***Retreat begins at 11am on Tuesday. We depart at 11am on Friday.
There are limited rooms available, if you would like to join us, we recommend you book as soon as possible.
If you are choosing a shared room, you may prefer to book with a friend or partner. The beds in the shared rooms can be split into two King Singles.
Accommodation and pricing options:
Private room with private ensuite $1,850
Shared room with private ensuite $1,250
*ensuite rooms are now sold out.
Private room with shared bathroom $1,700
Shared room with shared bathroom $1,175
To book please email Naomi at firstname.lastname@example.org
A non-refundable deposit of $300pp is required on booking your retreat.
Final payment due 15th April 2024
*Any cancellation must be forwarded in writing to Kanti Yoga at email@example.com
*Cancellations made before the 15th of April will forfeit the $300pp deposit.
*Any cancellation made 15th April to 28th April will forfeit the $300pp deposit and receive 50% refund of the balance payment made.
*Any cancellation made from the 29th April onwards will forfeit all monies paid.